10 Tools for Online Surveys
The importance of customer feedback is unquestionable. It helps you build better offers to give customers exactly what they need. It also gives your clients the confidence that you value their opinion and builds trust in your brand. One of the best ways to gather customer feedback is online surveys.
If you’re not sure about the power of online surveys and need any convincing, consider that:
- You can reach multiple target groups easily
- It’s time effective solution as you get thousands of answers in short period of time.
- It’s a cost effective solution as you don’t need to print anything and spend hours adding data to the system.
- Most of the tools will let you analyze data with filters in a short amount time.
- You get honest answers from people who take comfort in anonymity.
So, without further ado, here are the 10 best online surveys tools.
- Aside from standard question options like checkbox or multiple choice, it also lets you incorporate audio or video in your survey giving you more options to test your welcome/brand video, for example.
- Allows multiple users on the project which is a nice way for the entire team to stay on top of the results.
- It’s entirely customizable so your customers won’t notice you’re using a third party survey tool – this builds trust in the brand.
- It gives you the option to build surveys optimized for mobile devices.
- Prices start from 12 EUR / month, and each plan gives you free trial.
- Aside from online solutions, they offer mobile applications for iPhone and iPad users which makes creating and sending surveys on the go easier.
- It is integrated with services like MailChimp or Eventbrite, which simplifies sending surveys to your existing customer base.
- A large base of respondents makes it easier to get real results without going the extra mile to promote your survey through other channels (although this is made easy with multiple survey-sending options).
- They offer a free plan which is a nice bonus.
- Building surveys is easy with a drag-and-drop interface.
- Pre-existing templates give you ready-to-go surveys with minimum work on your end.
- Excellent to use with a multilingual audience – the survey can be translated and run in multiple languages.
- Offers an offline option: get answers offline and afterwards upload them to your panel to analyze results.
- When it comes to pricing they offer a free plan, aside from paying options.
- This solution offers a variety of data export options: Excel, PDF, Google Docs or XML – nice to have all your data backed up.
- Surveys can be upgraded with images, videos from YouTube or Google Maps.
- Aside from surveys it also offers to create polls or quizzes – the full package.
- Pricing starts from $29 / month but a free, limited version is also available.
- This solution offers advanced page-jump options so you can easily re-direct respondents to questions designed for certain groups especially.
- Offers multiple options to promote and distribute your surveys: from email marketing campaigns and web link to embedding on website.
- You have the ability to choose from 20 question types to make the survey as custom as you can.
- Pre-defined themes make your projects look good and if you’re not a fan of templates you can create your own.
- This tool offers free access to all features.
- Probably the most modern-looking forms / surveys on this list.
- The surveys in the form of typeform are more engaging – I’ve checked some of them and couldn’t stop filling 😉
- It offers you an API to customize the tool and data to your needs.
- The basic version is free and if you decide to pay you can choose either credit or monthly payments.
- They offer interactive surveys that guide your respondents through your pre-defined paths depending on the answer.
- Randomizing the answers gets you more reliable data.
- Multiple fill-in language support.
- Respondents can answer good-looking surveys on mobile devices.
- A free plan is offered, if you need more – paying options are also available and start from £25.
- Extensive online reports with many filter options make it easy to pin-point data that you’re looking for.
- This tool offers an extensive data export option to: Word, Excel, SCV, XML, HTML, SPSS, Access or its own format SoGoSurvey1.
- It offers the ability to analyze data with your existing Google Analytics account so you get more data about your clients in one place.
- This tool offers to create quizzes and polls.
- Prices start from $19, however a free option is available.
- This tool offers you an interesting option in form of SMS surveys.
- It makes your surveys look great on all types of devices.
- It gives you the option to build and set trigger-based surveys in post-checkout to get your customers’ opinion right after they conduct certain actions.
With UsabilityTools’ you can not only create surveys but also measure the overall customer experience on your website with the use of features like web testing or click testing. What is more, you can take care of your conversion with form tracking or user feedback. Can you see the power of combining those in order to improve your business?